Search My Blog

Monday 30 May 2016

Over the shoulder boulder holders


Coffee amid the chaos

I'm just sitting here, bleary eyed, with a large mug of coffee in my fave Dean and Deluca cup (purchased on our NY honeymoon in 2011). It's 6am and I've already had to contend with 2 pooey nappies and a wee on the carpet all thanks to my 7 month old Arthur. Ah, the glam, glam life of the Mother.

The mind started to wonder as it does...

and I wanted to do a quick post about the often humble nursing bra as I found some which are actually *whisper it* pretty, comfortable AND practical.

I KNOW! *camp scream*

I'll stop being hysterical now for a moment and tell you about them... The make are a brand called Hot Milk. They are such lovely bras and almost pass for 'normal' brassieres - if it weren't for the lack of under wiring. I don't know about you, but when you're in the throes of the baby bubble the last thing you feel is even remotely glamorous. With baby number 2, and after breast feeding for what felt like an eternity with the first bubba, I decided to invest in some nice bras. If you're going to live 24 hours in the bloody things you might as well get something pretty. Actually, that's not a bad idea with underwear in general anyway - why save for best?!


They come in several styles, colours and sizes and best of all they have lace, bows, diamanté... *sigh* Actual feminine prettiness. Lovely underwear really does give you a little je ne sais quoi. I heartily recommend investing in a few of these beauties.



I purchased mine online through one of my favourite shops (who happen to be based in Northern Ireland) called Baba Me. They've always been a pleasure to buy from, their customer service is really excellent and they often have some amazing offers and sales on. They currently have a May Madness sale on with 50% off of all lingerie.  

On a side note; 

I've also bought some great wooden toys from them including the gorgeously retro toaster set from Le Toy Van which is featured in the background of my coffee cup photo at the top. How cute is that? I loved it - I bought it for my son but it was really more for me, haha. There's something so much nicer and traditional about wooden toys - I can't resist them especially when they've got such a cute retro finish to them!

Anyway, the final question I leave you with is... Do you wear a Tit Sling or a Brassiere? (Love, love, love the Divine Miss M).





No comments:

Post a Comment